Since PSA sits on the Salesforce platform, you can reset your password using the Salesforce functionality.
- Navigate to the login page and click the forgot password link.
- Enter your username and click Continue. An email containing instructions on how to reset your password is sent to the email address linked to the salesforce profile.
- Click the link provided in the email and follow the instructions and click Continue. (The link in the email can be used only once and expires after 24 hours.)
- When prompted, enter a new password.
Your system administrator can manually reset your password if you have forgotten your username.
System admins can take the steps below to reset user’s password -
- Go to Setup > Users and select the affected user.
- Click Reset
A dialog box opens, asking you to confirm that you want to reset the user's account. If you click Cancel, the reset operation is cancelled, and the user's account isn't modified.